An easy 20-minute, delicious, and creamy chicken marsala! Serve over whole wheat pasta or brown rice.
Delicious Creamy Chicken Marsala
Easy, tasty, and creamy chicken marsala that only takes 20 minutes! Serve with brown rice or whole-wheat pasta.
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tbps skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 Tbps onion, diced
- 1 tbps cup sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1 10 ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 Cup Marsala wine
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Chicken should be salted and peppered before being cooked for 3 to 5 minutes in heated oil until browned. Cook the chicken, onion, and mushrooms together for 5 to 7 more minutes, or until the onion is transparent. Pour Marsala wine and cream of mushroom soup over the chicken mixture, and heat for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the sauce is hot and the chicken is no longer pink in the center.